Pre Primary Information
Pre-Primary will now be available to families in the Rockingham Community for the 2019-2020 School year.
Registration for the new Pre-Primary Programs will begin on Friday, April 12, 2019.
To be eligible,
• The child must have reached their fourth birthday on or before December 31, 2019
• They must live within the catchment area of the school offering the program.
• Parents/guardians must present the child's proof of age, legal name (as listed on birth certificate, passport, immigration papers, legal name change certificate or adoption documents)
• Provide proof of residency (such as a current utility bill) and
• Nova Scotia Health Card (MSI) number and expiry date at the time of registration.
What is Pre-Primary?
• Pre-Primary Fact Sheet (see attachment below)
• All information about this program can be found by visiting www.ednet.ns.ca/pre-primary .