The École Rockingham School Parent School Association (or PSA) is an organization of parent volunteers dedicated to raising funds to support our school and our classrooms. Funds raised by the PSA support special guest performers at our school, reduce the cost of field trips, and enable the purchase of classroom supplies, books and technology. We are also advocates for our school, special event hosts, and support for the teachers/administrators at Rockingham when needed.
Your 2018-2019 PSA executive includes:
But we can’t do it alone!
Join in our monthly meetings, join us on Facebook, and join our e-mail distribution list:
• Search “Rockingham PSA” on Facebook and request to join our closed group
• To join our distribution list, e-mail: email@example.com
How you can help
• Support our fundraisers through purchases, etc
• Donate items for certain events (like our Family Bingo night and Spring Fun Fair)
• Donate your time to help with event planning, set-up or tear-down
A strong PSA = Lots of support for our school = A better school experience for our kids
Click here to go to Rockingham PSA's facebook page.